The apple season being in full swing we love making this simple recipe. The almond butter adds more flavor to the crumble and works beautifully with the apples. This is a crowd pleaser!
- 1⁄2 cup Planet Plant-Based coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Planet Plant-Based almond butter 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 apples, chopped into 1x1 cm cubes
- Bring the oven to 200 degrees and melt the coconut oil over a water bath.
- Add the almond butter, agave, cinnamon and oats.
- Place the chopped apples in a cake pan and cover with the oat-almond butter mix.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until the apples are soft and the oats start to brown. Serve with vanilla icecream.