OUR BLACK BEAN SPAGHETTI AT A GLANCE
- Packed with healthy plant-protein: an entire 44% to be exact.
- Gluten-free, low-carb, vegan, non-GMO, additive free.
- Made from black soy beans only. No additives.
- It takes 4 minutes to cook
- Mild in flavour, al dente in consistency
- Serve as you would your favourite traditional pasta, or click here for our recipe brochure.
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organisation 1% For The Planet.
Nutrition information per 100 g
|Energy||1410 kj / 335 kcal|
|- of which saturated||1,23 g|
|- of which sugars||7,4 g|
|- Fibre||18,3 g|
Black Bean Spaghetti with sauteŽed tomatoes and garlic
- 100 grams Black Bean Spaghetti (1/2 package)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced 3 large dark red tomatoes, or 12 cherry tomatoes 1 handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Black pepper Sea salt
Boil the pasta in a large pot with plenty of lightly salted water for 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked al dente.
At the same time, slice the garlic and the tomatoes. Bring a pan to medium to high heat and add the olive oil. Sautee the sliced tomatoes and the garlic for about a minute while constantly stirring.
Add the parsley and the spaghetti and combine. Top it off with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Serve immediately.