We are looking for an exceptional operations manager
Full-time. Based in Schwabing, Munich. Start date: June – July 2019.
We are looking to expand our small team by adding an Operations Manager who can help scale our day-to-day activities making sure the company runs smoothly, professionally and behaves in line with our values.
The daily tasks will vary widely but areas of responsibility will include:
- Define, implement and document efficient business processes;
- Manage our supply chain: purchasing, logistics, inventory management and sales order processing;
- Manage our Amazon Seller´s Central account;
- Oversee certification and control programs;
- Coordinate accounting activities, collaborating with external providers.
The person we are looking for:
- Has at least three years relevant experience from similar tasks, ideally from a fast-paced start-up e-commerce environment;
- Is extremely organised, has excellent attention to detail and superb capabilities to think ahead, plan and activate plans effectively;
- Is results driven and thrives in an ambitious environment;
- Is an excellent communicator with the ability to convey Planet Plant-Based’s tone and personality in spoken and written German and English;
- Is proficient in Microsoft office;
- Believes 100% in Planet Plant-Based’s purpose: that changing people’s food habits towards a plant-based lifestyle can help change the world.
What we offer:
- An exciting, international and fast-paced start-up environment where the right person can have real impact on the future of the company;
- Passionate, smart, competent and kind colleagues within different disciplines – a driven team, where all are excited to help grow Planet Plant-Based into a successful company;
- A strong sense of purpose – we are firm believers in the power of the plant-based lifestyle.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.