All of the 3 Nuttbutter are 100% made of natural incredients. They contain 100% organic Peanuts, 100% organic Almonds and 100% organic Cashews.
Our Nutbutters are organic, glutenfree, vegan, non-dairy, no added Sugar or Oil, non GMO. Futhermore they doesn´t contain any additions like Sugar, Salt or Oil.
- Organic Peanutbutter (250g)
- Organic Almondbutter (250g)
- Organic Cashewbutter (250g)
- A recipe brochure with suitable nut and seed butter recipes.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based peanut butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp date syrup or agave (optional)
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
Stir together thoroughly and leave in a jar in the fridge overnight. In the morning, eat as it is, or serve with toppings such as nuts and bananas.
Almond Butter Apple Crumble
- 1/2 cup Planet Plant-Based coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Planet Plant-Based almond butter
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 apples, chopped into 1x1 cm cubes
Bring the oven to 200 degrees, and melt the coconut oil over a water bath. Add the almond but- ter, agave, cinnamon and oats.
Place the chopped apples in a cake pan and cover with the oat-almond butter mix. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until the apples are soft and the oats start to brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Fettuccine with cashew butter pesto and sautéed string beans
Ingredients for 3-4 people
- 200 g Planet Plant-Based Edamame Fettuccine
- Cashew butter pesto:
- 2 tbsp Planet Plant-Based cashew butter
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Handful of finely chopped parsley and basil
- ½ clove minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Two handful frozen string beans or haricot verts, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic
- Black pepper
Stir together the pesto ingredients.
Bring pasta water to boil and add the pasta.
Heat a pan to medium heat and add the oil and the beans and sauté for a minute until the beans start to brown. Add garlic, salt and pepper, sautee for another 30 seconds and then set aside.
Before removing the pasta water, take two tbsp and add to the pesto. Stir into a sauce and then toss with pasta, and add the beans.