OUR BLACK TAHINI AT A GLANCE
- Made from organic, black high-quality sesame seeds
- No additives (no salt, sugar or oil)
- Organic, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, non-GMO
- Perfect consistency: so soft and creamy
- New flavor dimension (nutty, earthy and very aromatic) plus amazing color
- An allrounder kitchen staple and great eye-catcher: add to dips, Hummus, dressings, sauces, Asian or vegetable dishes and baked goods.
- Serves as a basis for new recipe creations as for example our Black Bean Hummus with fennel seeds and dill
- Rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin B1, B6 and unsaturated fats
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organization 1% For the Planet.
Nutritional values per 100 g
|Energy||2648 kj / 641 kcal|
|- davon gesättigte||8,3 g|
|- Of which sugar||1,9 g|
May contain traces of almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts and hazelnuts. Produced in
Asparagus with tahini bread and pine nutsIngredients for 3-4 people
- A few large bunches of asparagus (e.g. xx g for xx people)
- Olive oil
- 2 slices of bread, cut into cubes or crumbled (different kinds of bread; different flavor profiles. We use gluten-free baguette)
- A little olive oil
- A generous handful of pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based black tahini
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- A pinch of salt
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Prepare the asparagus (remove the 'woody' ends, and place them in an oven-tray. Add olive oil and a little salt. Place in the oven and leave for about 10-15 minutes until tender and starting to brown slightly. In the meantime, thoroughly stir together the dressing ingredients (Tip: put everything in a jar and shake for ten seconds!), taste and adjust flavoring. Add the pine nuts to a dry pan on medium heat for max one minute while flipping them around a few times. Remove when they start to brown nicely on both sides. Be very careful as they burn easily. Remove the nuts, add the oil, bread crumbs and roast for a couple of minutes until the bread is golden, crispy and starting to brown. Set aside.
Remove the asparagus from the oven, drizzle over the dressing, and top off with the bread and pine nuts.