OUR CASHEWBUTTER AT A GLANCE
- One ingredient: Made from organic high-quality lightly toasted cashews.
- No additives (no salt, sugar or oil)
- Organic, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, non-GMO
- Perfect consistency and flavor: so soft and creamy and extremely mild and a little bit sweet.
- Extremely versatile: add to salad dressings, desserts, sauces, lasagnas, cookies or muffins, use as bread-spread, eat as it is or drizzle over your morning granola.
- Rich in protein, folic acid, tryptophan and healthy fats
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organization 1% For the Planet.
Nutritional values per 100 g
|Energy||2363 kj / 569 kcal|
|- davon gesättigte||11 g|
|- Of which sugar||8,7 g|
May contain traces of almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, hazelnuts and sesame. Produced in
Fettuccine with cashew butter pesto and sautéed string beans
Ingredients for 3-4 people
- 200 g Planet Plant-Based Edamame Fettuccine
- Cashew butter pesto:
- 2 tbsp Planet Plant-Based cashew butter
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Handful of finely chopped parsley and basil
- ½ clove minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Two handful frozen string beans or haricot verts, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic
- Black pepper
Stir together the pesto ingredients.
Bring pasta water to boil and add the pasta.
Heat a pan to medium heat and add the oil and the beans and sauté for a minute until the beans start to brown. Add garlic, salt and pepper, sautee for another 30 seconds and then set aside.
Before removing the pasta water, take two tbsp and add to the pesto. Stir into a sauce and then toss with pasta, and add the beans.