OUR PLANET PLANT-BASED ORGANIC DATE SYRUP AT GLANCE:
- Naturally sweet.
- Rich in flavour.
- A nutritious alternative to sugar or syrup.
- Excellent for cooking and baking, or drizzle on yoghurt or pancakes.
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organisation 1% For The Planet.
100% Dates from controlled organic agriculture
Nutrition information per 100g
|Energy||1133 kj / 271 kcal|
|- of which saturated||<0,1 g|
|- of which sugars||65 g|
May contain traces of cashews, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts and sesame. Produced in
Date syrup glazed carrots with cinnamon and rosemary
- 2 tbsp Planet Plant-Based coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Planet Plant-Based date syrup
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- Approx. 15 small carrots, most of the green removed, carefully washed.
- 2 springs of rosemary
- 2 tbsp Planet Plant-Based Tahini
- Juice from half lemon
- 1 tsp Planet Plant-Based date syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
In a pan on low heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the date syrup and cinnamon and give it a stir. Crunch the whole garlic clove (with peel) and add to the pan, together with the spring of rosemary. Now add the carrots in a single layer. Increase the heat slightly and put a lid on. Leave to cook for five to ten minutes - turn the carrots occasionally - until carrots are tender and caramalized. Remove the Lid toward the end, so that the glace can reduce slightly. Serve the dressing on the side, or drizzle on top.