OUR EDAMAME SPAGHETTI AT A GLANCE
- Packed with healthy plant-protein: an entire 44% to be exact.
- Gluten-free, low-carb, vegan, non-GMO, additive free.
- Made from edamame beans only (the green soy bean). No additives.
- It takes 4 minutes to cook
- Mild in flavour, al dente in consistency
- Serve as you would your favourite traditional pasta, or click here for our recipe brochure.
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organisation 1% For The Planet.
Nutrition information per 100 g
|Energy||1400 kj / 334 kcal|
|- of which saturated||1,34 g|
|- of which sugars||9,4 g|
|- Fibre||19,7 g|
Edamame Spaghetti with (almost) raw spinach sauce
- 100 grams Edamame Spaghetti (1/2 package)
- 1.5 tbsp. sesame oil 1.5 tbsp. tamari (or other soy-sauce of choice)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 thumb-size ginger (or more, if you like it a little spicy)
- 1.5 tbsp. peanut butter 3/4 cup coconut milk 2 handful fresh spinach
- 1 small handful salty peanuts to serve, roughly chopped
Boil the spaghetti in a large pot with plenty of lightly salted water for 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked al dente.
In the meantime, in a pot combine sesame oil, tamari, garlic, ginger, peanut butter, coconut milk and spinach (save a few leaves for garnish). With a hand blender mix it together to a sauce. Gently warm it on the stove. Combine with the pasta, and top with peanuts. Serve immediately.