OUR TAHINI AT A GLANCE
- Made from whole, gently toasted, high-quality sesame seeds
- No additives.
- Organic, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, non-GMO
- A kitchen staple: add to dips, dressings sauces and baked goods.
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organization 1% For The Planet.
Nutrition information per 100 g
2801 kj / 676 kcal
- of which saturated
- of which sugars
May contain traces of cashews, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts and hazelnuts.
Chickpea Turmeric Fusilli with Tahini and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 200 g Planet Plant-Based Chickpea Turmeric Fusilli
- DRESSING: 1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based tahini
- 1 tbsp agave (or honey)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice A little salt
- 1 handful of pine nuts 10 sun-dried tomatoes 2 handfuls of spinach
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper to serve.
Boil the pasta for 5 - 6 minutes. In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the dressing ingredients. Toast the pine nuts on medium heat for a couple of minutes in a dry frying pan. Thinly slice the sun-dried tomatoes and the spinach. When the pasta is done, place it in a serving bowl and add the sun- dried tomatoes, the spinach and the dressing and gently toss. Top off with the toasted pine nuts, some freshly cracked salt and black pepper and serve immediately.