OUR ALMOND BUTTER AT A GLANCE
- Full of flavor from organic, gently roasted, premium almonds
- Free from additives. Made from almonds only. No added salt or sugar or oil.
- Organic, gluten-free, vegan, dairy free, non-GMO
- Perfect consistency: extremely smooth and creamy
- So versatile: You can eat it as it is, use as bread topping, dip vegetables in it, add to dressings, swirl over your morning oatmeal or add to baked goods and desserts.
- Almonds are a good source of healthy fats, protein, vitamin E and B2, magnesium and copper.
- One percent of your purchase helps protect the environment through the organization 1% For The Planet.
Nutrition information per 100 g
|Energy||2795 kj / 674 kcal|
|– of which saturated||4,9 g|
|– of which sugars|| 8,6 g|
|Protein|| 19 g|
|Salt|| 0,09 g|
May contain traces of cashews, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, hazelnuts and sesame.
Almond Butter Apple Crumble
- 1/2 cup Planet Plant-Based coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Planet Plant-Based almond butter
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 apples, chopped into 1×1 cm cubes
Bring the oven to 200 degrees, and melt the coconut oil over a water bath. Add the almond but- ter, agave, cinnamon and oats.
Place the chopped apples in a cake pan and cover with the oat-almond butter mix. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until the apples are soft and the oats start to brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream.